An absolute contraindication means dat an MRI scan at the MRI Centrum is not possible. Below you will find an explanation of the contraindications. Do you have any questions about contraindications please contact us.
- Pacemaker, ICD, cochlear implant and an internal insulin pump
- Aneurysm clips placed before 1990
- If you weight more than 140 kg (max. weight of the MRI scanner)
- A metal splinter in your eye that has not been completely removed by a doctor.
Indications that are not a problem for the MRI scan:
- Pregnancy after the first trimester
- Crowns and fillings in the mouth
- Knee- and hip protheses
- Titanium material in your body after surgery
- Cardiac stents
- External insulin pump