Drs. L.A.C. Rietveld
BIG nummer: 39023497601
- General Radiologist since 1980
- Special Expertise: Breast radiology and Forensic Radiology
- Special Interest: MSK Radiology
- Registration valid until 01/01/2022 (NVvR), also registered with the GMC and IMC
- Holder PPL license since 1990, SEP land valid until 30/06/2020 (Private Pilot)
Earned 300+ CME points in the last five years, among others for categorical courses of the ARRS, including the course Pitfalls, variants and pseudolesions (2019), Body MRI (2018), MSK MRI (2017), Oncologic imaging: From diagnosis to cure (2016), Multispecialty After-Hours Imaging (2015) and Body MRI (2013). Completed several MSK (Stoller) courses and breast imaging courses ( stereotactic procedures and tomosynthesis).
- Radiologist MRI Centrum, Amsterdam, since March 2015
- Temporary Senior Radiologist. Horacio E. Oduber Hospital, Aruba, Sint Maarten Medical Centre, Sint Maarten (Dutch Antilles) and Cavan General Hospital, Cavan, Ireland. Several weeks during the year 2015, 2016 and 2017, last time August 20 until September 3 2017
- Temporary Senior Radiologist Lange Land Hospital (Zoetermeer, NL) 2014 September – 2015 March. Implemented specialised mammacare clinic, tomosynthesis and stereotactic biopsy procedures in the Lange Land Hospital.
- Senior Radiologist Groene Hart Hospital (Gouda, NL), 1980 April – 2014 September
- Member Radiation Protection Commission Groene Hart Hospital (Gouda, NL)
- Member Commission for the Emergency Department Groene Hart Hospital (Gouda, NL)
2014 Implemented tomosynthesis at Groene Hart Hospital (Gouda, NL)
2013 Part-time Expert Exchange Radiologist, Lange Land Hospital (Zoetermeer, NL)
2011 Implemented stereotactic biopsy procedures at Groene Hart Hospital (Gouda, NL)
2008 - 2013 Leader and Co-author of an annual Aviation Medicine course for Dutch GPs
2002 Implemented (with others) a Forensic Radiology Department at the Groene Hart Ziekenhuis (Gouda, NL), in cooperation with and working for the National Forensic Institute of the Netherlands. Recognised and acting as expert witness in criminal cases.
1998 Implemented specialised mammacare clinic at Groene Hart Hospital (Gouda, NL)
1989/1991 Temporary Acting Chief, Tabuk and Djedda (Armed Forces Hospitals), (Saudi Arabia), four times one month
1985/1986 Temporary senior Radiologist, Horacio E. Oduber Hospital, Aruba (Dutch Antilles), two times six weeks
1980 First registration (valid until 01/01/2022).
1980 Radiologist (University of Leiden, NL).
1980 Radiology/Pathology Correlation Course AFIP, Washington (DC), USA.
1978 Adjunct Secretary, Netherlands Commission on Bone Tumours.
1978 Expert, Nuclear C laboratory.
1975/1976 Medical Officer, 1st Lieutenant Royal Dutch Army (Military Service).
1975 MD (University of Leiden, NL).
Dutch Association of Radiology (NVvR), subsection Breast Imaging.
American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
European Society of Radiology (ESR)
Dutch Society of Aviation Medicine (NVvLG)